More informations about GEARFOX: click here
KISSsoft SoftwareKISSsoft is a program for sizing, optimizing and recalculating designs for machine components such as gears.
In addition to cylindrical gears in different configurations (as pair, planetary set, three or four gears as chain, gear rack and as single gear), the KISSsoft gear design software also covers bevel gears and hypoid gears, crossed helical gears, worms, and face gears. In addition to strength verification in accordance with applicable standards numerous optimization functions are also offered. Naturally all important geometry calculations are also executed, reference dimensions are provided for manufacturing, and tooth form is determined in two and three dimensions.
- Generates nominal data for gear tooth inspection
- Calculates Gleason machine corrections
- Corrections can be sent over network to Gleason machines
- Runs in a multi-user network environment with shared databases
- Tight integration with CAGE (auto linking)
- Operates from engineering workstations and gear inspection machines
- Higher order corrections capability