Gear range has been influenced by extremely varied applications within many industry sectors. The DynaGear range has been developed with a highly dynamic servo drive solution in mind and therefore benefits from many advantages.
Dynamic and Precision in small format - our new size DynaGear D37 is designed for highly dynamic servo drive solutions in compact applications.
- Right-angle gearbox, single-stage, ratios from 3:1 to 15:1, two-stage up to 150:1
- The compact and rigid design ensures highest performance whilst being space and weight efficient.
- Lubricated for life, the gearboxes are virtually maintenance-free (when used under normal conditions).
- The high efficiency rating of 96% saves energy costs (92 % at DG-HR).
- The DynaGear fits all current servo motors by way of input flanges and couplings to suit.
- Torsional vibration can be adjusted via the coupling stiffness.
- The gearbox dimensions are identical for all ratios.
- New configuration with robot flange according to EN ISO 9409-1 and hollow shaft enables lead-through of supply lines and other media.
- Shafts in stainless steel design and/or housing in anodised design on request
- If required, fi lling with oil or grease approved for use with foodstuffs
- On request with mounted brake available
- Optionally with integrated pinion for rack and pinion drive
- 9 sizes from D37 to D190
- Ratios from i = 3:1 to i = 15:1
- Input speed up to 8000 min-1
- Solid or hollow shaft version, hollow shaft version with robot flange
- 8 sizes, from D55HR to D190HR
- Ratios from i = 16:1 to i = 150:1
- Input speeds up to 6000 min-1
- Solid and hollow shaft version, hollow shaft version with robot flange